Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A is for APPLES and ALLIGATORS!


Hello Everyone! Welcome to the preschool blog! I will try to update with a new post every Wednesday and Friday, to give you and your child something to look at and talk about on the days he/she is not in school. I will try to take pictures of things we did throughout the day and also, little things around the room that I might want your child to remember and talk to you about. Try to check in at least once a week, I think it will be a great learning tool as well as a way for you to see more details of our days at school.

Here is a little peek at Red/Apple Day. I wasn't as diligent with taking pictures because it was sooooo crazy, but I did manage to get this group shot. There were a few children who did not want to cooperate though (hey, it was our recess time, who can blame them?)! So if you don't see your sweet little child in this pic. you'll have to go and ask him/her why?!

We had a PACKED and fun day of learning. Hopefully these pictures will spark a fun conversation with your child! Have fun and see you all soon!

1 comment:

Karin Webb said...

Cute!! Thanks for doing this. It will be so fun for Audrey and I to look at each week. You are amazing, thanks for everthing!!