Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Remember September

September was such a crazy blur! Between health issues and just trying to get used to the new groove, it was all a little nuts! Somehow we survived it though and looking back, we had a lot of fun preschool days! Here are a few pictures to jog our memories. . .



RED DAY! I remember we tried to squeeze Red Day AND Apple Day in together and it was a BIT much for the beginning of a new school year! The kids had fun, but I think Brook and I were exhausted!



We sort of carried on "Apple and Red" day the next day so we could fit everything in. The kids really enjoyed a daily parade (this picture features an apple tambourine parade) and spending as much time outside as POSSIBLE! I am glad we have these pictures of the warmer days (and my weeds) to remind me that we DID have some good times outdoors. Thanks to Camille for humoring those kids with the parachute OVER and OVER again! September was amazing!

No comments: