Wednesday, November 11, 2009

P is for PRESCHOOL!

For the first week of November, we decided to focus on the letter Pp. I wanted to do more "pumpkin" projects and since Pilgrim and PIE and a whole bunch of other seasonal words begin with Pp, I thought it was PERFECT! I always try to tie in our letter with whatever else we might be talking about. This makes so much sense since the kids are only at preschool two days per week. We need to get the most bang for our buck and kill as many birds with one stone as we can! Make sure you are doing this at home as well. It makes all the difference!



Play-Doh is always a hit. Of course, I grabbed the camera at the tail-end of the activity so I missed out on some of the creations. I am impressed with this group of kiddos! They are not only creative, but GREAT at cleaning up the mess! Makes it easier to haul out the play-doh when I know I don't have to stress about the mess! Great Job preschoolers!

No comments: